This is the DEV site.

Academic Advice

The Students’ Union Advice Centre can give advice on all of the University’s academic procedures and Committees eg: examinations, academic appeals, academic complaints, changing or leaving your course (permanent withdrawal), temporary withdrawal, mitigating circumstances, plagiarism, postgraduate supervision, fitness to attend, continuation of registration and fitness to practice.

Once you have completed the complaints or appeals procedures and received your completion of procedures letter, and, if you are still not happy with the outcome you can take your complaint to the OIA.

The Regulations governing all aspects of the University rules can be found in the University Calendar and course specific guidance can be found in your Course Handbook.

If you want to discuss your situation or find out more about taking a complaint to the OIA please contact the Students’ Union Advice Centre