We are looking for student volunteers to help run our Advice Centre Reception.
The main responsibilities are:
- Welcoming people who come into the Advice Centre
- Making appointments for students to see a member of the Team
- Answering the telephone and helping with administrative duties. Normal working hours are at least 1-2 hours a week during term-time.
In return for volunteering:
- The SU will provide some additional training courses eg: CV writing and the value of volunteering and setting up a Linkedin profile.
- If you volunteer in the Students’ Union Advice Centre for over 20 hours during the year ,this will be recorded on your HEAR transcript.
Want more information or to obtain an Application Form?
If you are interested in working with us and you can allocate a regular time each week, please pick up an application pack from the Students’ Union Advice Centre or from SUHQ Reception or request one by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please return your application as soon as possible.
To contact the Students’ Union Advice Centre Team:
We are open Monday to Friday 9.00am to 3.00pm